Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 12, we learned about body parts. Even though I had help from the book, I was so excited at how well I described Rachel.  After class we went to a wine and oil tasting. It was a lot of fun. My favorite was the 9 year Balsamic Vinegar, so I bought a bottle for my mom. After the tasting, we went to a leather workshop. It was amazing. I fell in love with a clutch that was being made in front of me. Since the bag was so expensive, I just bought my dad his B-Day gift. (It’s a surprise). After the workshop, we went to a cooking class. We made pasta, cookies, tomato sauce, spinach balls, and chicken. It was really tasty. Even though it was a really long day, we had so much fun!











12 gennaio, abbiamo imparato a conoscere le parti del corpo. Anche se ho avuto l'aiuto del libro, ero così eccitato quanto bene ho descritto Rachel. Dopo la lezione siamo andati ad una degustazione di vini e olio. E 'stato molto divertente. Il mio preferito è stato il 9 anni Aceto Balsamico, così ho comprato una bottiglia per la mia mamma. Dopo la degustazione, siamo andati in un laboratorio di pelletteria. E 'stato incredibile. Mi sono innamorato di una frizione che si faceva davanti a me. Dato che la borsa era così costoso, ho appena comprato il mio papà il suo dono B-Day. (E 'una sorpresa). Dopo il workshop, siamo andati a un corso di cucina. Abbiamo fatto la pasta, biscotti, passata di pomodoro, palle spinaci e pollo. E 'stato davvero gustoso. Anche se è stata una giornata davvero lunga, ci siamo divertiti tanto!

No comments:

Post a Comment